Browsing this website and/or access to certain sections on it may entail the collection and processing of personal data by the data controller PARMACONTROLS S.r.l.
The policy is provided pursuant to article 13 of the European Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”) and Italian Leg. Decree 196/2003 and subsequent amendments and additions. This policy is intended exclusively for the website in question and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links.
- B) DATA PROCESSING
- Data controller’s contact data
The data controller is PARMACONTROLS S.r.l., with registered offices in Via Mantova no. 79/A, PARMA (PR), Italy, 01807490345, telephone +39 0521/775064, email firstname.lastname@example.org;
The data controller is liable to the user for the legitimate and correct use of his/her personal data and may be contacted for any information or request about the processing.
- Data collected during browsing
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the website collect some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols (IP addresses, URL addresses of the requested resources, time of the request, method used to submit the request to the server, etc.).
This information is not collected for association with identified users and/or data subjects, but, by its very nature, it could allow users to be identified, through processing and association with data held by third parties.
- Data submitted voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary registration through specific forms present on the website entails the subsequent acquisition of all the data entered in the fields by users and the relevant processing is carried out exclusively to provide the requested service.
- Sending newsletters to users
If users have consented to the sending of commercial newsletters by PARMACONTROLS S.r.l. by checking the appropriate flag on this website, their data may be processed to perform direct marketing activities, to send newsletters and advertising material through traditional contact systems (email, SMS) and/or automated computer systems. The user has the option to provide his/her personal data and if they are not communicated, it will not be possible to perform some marketing activities.
The data controller states that, by virtue of the right to object to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes, the user can partially exercise this right, for example by only objecting to the sending of promotional communications via some of the means described above.
- Purpose of the processing and legal basis
The data collected will be used by PARMACONTROLS S.r.l. in compliance with conditions of lawfulness, under art. 6 of the GDPR, for the purposes indicated below:
- the data acquired during browsing by users will be processed to allow the website to function correctly;
- the personal data provided by users who send requests will be used exclusively to fulfil the users’ requests;
- the personal data provided for any administrative and accounting purposes will be used to fulfil legal and contractual obligations;
- the personal data provided for registration to specific services (Newsletter, Work with Us, Download, etc.), subject to the optional and revocable consent of the data subject, will be used exclusively for the requested service.
- Processing methods
The processing of your personal data is carried out via automated tools for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected. The processing is carried out by observing security and confidentiality measures to prevent risks, such as the loss, destruction and illicit use of data with respect to the provisions of current regulations, by appropriately appointed authorised subjects and data processors. Upon revocation of consent by the data subject, the data will no longer be processed by the data controller.
- Data recipients and transfer outside the EU
For the purposes listed above, the personal data collected may be disclosed to recipients who will process them as authorised subjects and data processors, to assist the data controller in providing the services offered through this website.
The information about these subjects is available at the headquarters of the data controller.
User data will not be disclosed to third parties nor will they be transferred to non-EU countries or international organisations.
- Retention time of processed data
In compliance with the provisions of art. 5, paragraph 1, letter e) of the European Regulation 2016/679, the personal data collected will be stored in a form that allows identification of the data subjects for the time necessary to achieve the processing purposes for which they were collected and other permitted and related purposes or on based on the applicable legislation. The retention times of the data collected by browsing the website in question are indicated below:
- the data acquired while browsing this website are retained for the duration of the browsing session;
- the data provided by users who submit requests are retained for the period necessary for the execution of the request that was submitted;
- the data provided for administrative and accounting purposes are retained for the time required by law;
- the data provided by users for registration to specific services, subject to consent, will be processed until the consent is revoked by the data subject. - Newsletter: until consent is revoked by the data subject.
- Data subjects’ rights
Users have the following rights, laid down by the GDPR:
- the right to obtain their personal data (Article 15);
- the right to rectification (Article 16);
- the right to have personal data erased (Article 17);
- the right to restrict the processing of personal data (Article 18);
- the right to object to the processing of personal data (Article 21);
- the right to data portability (art. 20);
- the right to withdraw the consent given to the processing of their personal data, for one or more specific purposes, at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (art. 77).
- Methods of exercising rights
You can exercise the rights referred to in point 9) at any time by contacting the data controller at the email address email@example.com or the contacts listed in point 1) of this policy.